Labour Mobility Applicants

In order to trade in real estate in New Brunswick, one must be both a member of NBREA and hold a valid real estate license issued by the Financial and Consumer Services Commission (FCNB). Labour mobility, a chapter of the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT), stipulates that a worker’s certification should be recognized by the relevant regulatory body, located in another Canadian province or territory after an application is submitted. In order to qualify for licensing this agreement, one must hold a current real estate license issued by another province and apply to NBREA through the  Labour Mobility process. As a member in good standing, the applicant must then apply for a real estate license with the Financial and Consumer Services Commission, located at 649-440 King Street, Fredericton, NB E3B 5H8, telephone (506) 453-2322. Clarification regarding licensing requirements should be directed to the Commission, prior to initiating the application process through NBREA. Here is the policy regarding Labour & Mobility: Labour & Mobility policy. Please provide us with your contact information with this form: Labour & Mobility Form

Once your sanction and education history has been reviewed and approved, we will contact you to guide you through the next phase of the application. For more information on FCNB, please visit their website at:

Please contact the office at 506-459-8055 or email Here for more information.