Career Opportunities with NBREA
Administrative Services Assistant (Bilingual)
Under the direction of the Sr. Administrative Services Officer, the Administrative Services Assistant will provide support to the Director of Education & IT Services, Director of Communications & External Relations, and CEO. In this capacity, you will also provide back-up support to the Sr. Services Administrative Officer.
- General administrative support, including responding to student inquiries regarding practicum and exam procedures and schedule.
- Assist with Pre – Licensing Education (PLE) registration processing and prepare PLE student materials for shipment.
- Monitor inventories for educational materials and textbooks and re-order as required.
- Liaise with couriers to clarify pickup and delivery times, prepares mail.
- Provides full back-up support to the Sr. Administrative Services Officer, including but not limited to reception phone coverage.
- Format education course content, including video editing.
- Desktop publishing of printed material.
- Manage enrollment for Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD).
- Track MCPD course progress and support student and members for the Learning Management Systems (LMS) platform
- Event planning support such as, preparing sponsorship packages, grant applications, and lottery licenses.
What You Bring
- Post-secondary education with related work experience.
- Bilingual (English & French) is required. Fluent written and verbal communication in both languages.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload while maintaining flexibility to pivot on changing priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to established deadlines.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills, exercising tact and diplomacy.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft 365 tools, Adobe, WordPress, database management.
- Experience with database management systems.
- Experience with video-editing software is an asset.
- Knowledge or background in the real estate industry is an asset.
Work With Us
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, with annual performance and salary review
- Generous group benefits plan including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 5% RRSP matching
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Great uptown Fredericton office location with free parking
- Other great incentives that make NBREA a great place to grow in your career!